Re: Tickets & Ongoing Fedora Council IRC meeting today in #fedora-meeting (18:00 UTC)

There was a plan to revisit PRDs on this meeting:
https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/63#comment:5

Regards,
Jan

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We've got about a dozen open issues. I've picked a handful to make sure
> we kick forward. I left out PRD Review because none of the WGs have
> this ready, although Server has an updated Logic Model. Some of this is
> my fault, as I promised a message to those groups explaining the
> request in more detail and I haven't done that yet. Others I left out
> because they're either blocked on something external or in progress
> anyway.
>
> 1. #78 Fix Election Dates
>    https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/78
>
> 2. Reimbursement issues
>    #76 https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/76
>    #77 https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/77
>
> 3. YouTube Brazil channel
>    #75 https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/75
>
> 4. #65 Create standard operating procedure for how treasurers interact
>     with budget — https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/65
>
>     "Bex, do you still want this ticket open?" :)
>
> 5. #79 Have a training period for new first time Council members
>     https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/79
>
> Anything else we should make sure we touch today?
>
> --
> Matthew Miller
> <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Fedora Project Leader

Jan Kuřík
Platform & Fedora Program Manager
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic