Re: [council] #61: Fedora Packaging Guidelines: Weak Dependencies on packages from third-party repos

#61: Fedora Packaging Guidelines: Weak Dependencies on packages from third-party
repos
-------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  maxamillion  |       Owner:

Comment (by ausil):

 I am concerned that adding suggetss or reconmends on something like ffmpeg
 could potentially open up Legal liabilities for unlicensed pateneted codec
 use. I think that in the third party repos they should use Enhances and
 Supplements. There is a reason why things are not in fedora, if we link
 Fedora too closely to any of them it could be seen the same as fedora
 shipping them.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/61#comment:12>
council <https://fedorahosted.org/council>