Re: [council] #62: Fedora Security: possible trademark violation

Council,

Whether or not Fedora Security is a trademark violation is a question
for an attorney.

If it is (and it certainly looks like it to me given the logo), my
assessment is that the Fedora Security company is a 3-4 person
independant consulting shop, and possibly no longer in business.  As
such, a single C&D letter is all that should be required.

--
Josh Berkus
Project Atomic