vacation

Hi everyone. I know I was quiet this week — quite the busy Red Hat
Summit this year (with a lot of love for Fedora!) — but I just wanted
to remind everyone that I'll be on vacation this next week and *even
more quiet*. (Planning to be completely offline at least some of the
time.) I'll be back on Tuesday, July 12th. See you then!

(In the meantime, Paul Frields and Joe Brockmeier are probably the best
contacts for anything urgent — or just post to this list or file a
ticket!)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>