Kicking off a new FOSCo discussion

Hi,

in regular intervals, members of the Fedora Council report status of
their projects. On Monday, it was my turn to report about the current
state of FAmSCo and our efforts of transitioning to FOSCo, the "Fedora
Outreach Steering Committee".

I'd like to take this opportunity to kick off a new round of
discussions about FOSCo. Here are a few links to get started:
* Recording or our hangout https://youtu.be/eOCmB1xHCqQ
* Slides I used during the hangout: https://goo.gl/cH4h4e
* Meeting minutes:
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2016-05-23/fedora_council.2016-05-23-17.58.html
* FAmSco ticket with latest discussion:
https://fedorahosted.org/famsco/ticket/373

The idea of FOSCo dates back to 2014, time for us to finally make it
happen. Our goal is to have a design ready by/at FLOCK and then make a
smooth transition as part of the next regular elections.

That's why we are looking forward to your questions and ideas. I tried
to give as much background as possible, but if you think that my
summary was quite right or have other concerns, please let me know.

Best regards,
Christoph

P.S.: @FAmSCo members: For maximum participation and transparency,
please use one of the public mailing lists (ambassadors or
council-dicsuss, but not famsco).