Re: In which Matthew goes to Training (and comes back with Ideas about Marketing)

On 10/21/2015 10:12 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
Refer back up to the punchline, and notice something I left out —
identifying user problems that we want to target. This is something we
did in very broad strokes with the three editions, but which we aren't so
great at doing continually.

I really really really really really want to see us do this better :)

~m