monday -- private council meeting

As noted in https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Council#Transparency, our
general policy is for open meetings, but sometimes we need to talk
about sensitive matters. Right now, one of those matters is money.
We're having a private call on Monday to discuss the Fedora community
budget with Ruth Suehle, who as I think many people know handles that
for OSAS (Open Source and Standards, the Red Hat group through which
community sponsorship finances flow). Increased transparency is one of
the goals of this conversation, so... we'll provide updates after.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>