Re: for discussion: Fedora OpenShift as an objective

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 04:56:19PM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
>> Do you have someone in mind to lead this objective?
>
> Not that I've specifically talked to about that yet.
>
>> If so, is there a reason they didn't propose this themselves?
>
> Release early release often? I wanted to start the conversation — this
> isn't a real proposal yet.

Fair enough.  I would hesitate to go too far down the road until a
lead is identified.  As they say, talk is cheap :).  It's finding
someone willing to start and sustain the work that counts.

Overall, I think this sounds reasonable.  I have some concerns on
plowing ahead without addressing either the lack of go packaging
guidelines or the packaging guidelines in general.  Nothing that makes
me want to shut it down though.

josh