Re: council meeting today

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 11:14:07AM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> A reminder that we'll be doing the Engineering Update from the various
> WGs and teams as a google hangout today.  Paul Frields has kindly
> offered to run this.  He will send out an email with the link when it
> is available.

Confirmed, I'm handling this.  I did schedule the Hangout On Air
already, but I believe the YouTube link is not available until we
start, at which time I can respond here with it.

If anyone has any tips they want to share for using that facility, let
me know.  I'm doing here what I understand Matt has done previously
for these meetings.

--
Paul W. Frields http://paul.frields.org/ gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC
  6D58 FEC4 0233 5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717 http://redhat.com/ - - - -