Re: [council] #37: Need permission to create and use Fedora pad to provide certificates for unpaid internship

#37: Need permission to create and use Fedora pad to provide certificates for
unpaid internship
---------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kushal   |       Owner:

Comment (by kushal):

 In India we do not have to call the program the internship. It can be
 mentioned as project work or just project. Like "Jon Doe did a project on
 XYZ successfully under Fedora Project. He/she completed the project on
 time, the source code is available at URL and the work is licensed under
 ABCD license."  We can confirm the text later, and may be based on the
 region.

 There are many students who are waiting for a response from us for long
 time on the same. So fast tracking this will help us a lot.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/37#comment:7>
council <https://fedorahosted.org/council>