Re: [council] #37: Need permission to create and use Fedora pad to provide certificates for unpaid internship

#37: Need permission to create and use Fedora pad to provide certificates for
unpaid internship
---------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  kushal   |       Owner:

Comment (by pravins):

 Replying to [comment:1 mattdm]:
 > Presumably, we'll have a set of named mentors authorized to issue these?
 I am not sure how much volume will be but good to have it signed by FPL.
 It can happen through ticketing.
 Having authorized mentor looks good idea but may be it can be one from
 Fedora project who has guided and helped student to achieve his target.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/council/ticket/37#comment:3>
council <https://fedorahosted.org/council>