De: Paul W. Frields <stickster@xxxxxxxxx>
Para: council-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: Community domain request
Fecha: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 17:25:27 -0400

On Mon, Jun 01, 2015 at 11:55:45AM -0500, Alejandro Perez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Latam was using this domain proyectofedora.org for many years, the
> domain owner stop supporting it (domain not been paid, server down,
> etc). We do not want to use that domain as it has been an issue with
> with for years and want to move forward. The main idea of this
> request
> is to change this page that has bunch of broken links.
>

> http://fedoracommunity.org/latam

I have a fedora-web patch that will do the trick, attached.  However,
it would be good to know if the communities in the various nations
(Argentina, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Peru) would like additional
landing pages on fedora-latam.org.

Also, it would be good to determine whether the owner of
fedora-latam.org has a trademark license agreement, and if not, get
them covered by one, for the reasons shown in the page I linked
earlier.