Re: first (quick?) issue for the council -- fedora's default firefox page

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 12:53:24 -0500,
 Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I guess my own opinion is clear — I think putting it to the Fedora page
is best for the project. Because this change only affects the defaults
set the first time someone opens Firefox in a new profile, it'd be nice
to have this set by the F21 release — even though we're well into
freeze territory, so that ship has probably sailed. Do we have quick
consensus to make the change now? (If not, we'll figure out a
longer-term solution for F22.)

Is this going to be a local copy of that page or is this going to open a network connection start.fedoraproject.org, before one has an easy opportunity to change the start page?

This link and other Fedora links are already added to bookmarks. Are people trying to find out more about Fedora after installation, actually having a problem finding information?