Re: Bikeshed painting time! Board or Council?

Am Montag, den 29.09.2014, 15:10 -0400 schrieb Matthew Miller:
> The new thing we're working on will not be entirely like the current board,
> but not entirely dissimilar either. Part of the initial proposal here had
> the idea to make the new thing a "Fedora Council". Should we use that, or
> stick with "Fedora Board"

"Fedora Council", because I came up with the name first :-D

> (And, further, should we go with the "Fedora
> Project Board/Council" shade, or the simpler "Fedora Board/Council"?)

I like the idea of the "Leadership Council" or just "Council", but let's
not make it "advisory" because that sounds like people just talking but
not doing the actual work.

Best regards,
Christoph