Re: What is success for Fedora?

----- Original Message -----
> Is Fedora simply a project to
> create a Linux distribution, or is it something larger?
… or something smaller instead?

These kinds of questions have a tendency to lead to answers that mostly expand the scope of what we should be achieving, making it more general, more vague, and more close to impossible to succeed.

I don’t immediately have a specific suggestion, but I did want to open the possibility of defining success more narrowly, in terms of fairly measurable results, rather than more generally, in terms of fairly generally applicable ideas or principles.
    Mirek