Re: Openness and naming... board lists, issue tracker, and channels

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 1:05 PM, Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

First, there is no such thing as the "Fedora Advisory Board". It's the
"Fedora Project Board", or often for short just Fedora Board. The list name
causes confusion, and possibly reinforces the incorrect idea that the
Board's charter is _just_ to give advice. So, I'd like to change the mailing
list to "board". And the same thing with the #fedora-advisory-board IRC
channel, to #fedora-board.

There are lots of people on this list who aren't on the board, and I presume the actual board also has a separate mailing list - perhaps board-discuss would be more appropriate?

Luis (who remembers when this actually was in theory an advisory board ;)