Re: Proposal: Revision of policy surrounding 3rd party and non-free software

Hi

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 7:44 AM, Paul W. Frields < wrote:

I don't think this is acceptable.  There is a lot of work that's gone
into that page over several years.  It's the first page that comes up
from a Google search.  Wasting that energy and knowledge is just
annoying to contributors and users.

There seems to some misunderstanding here.  Part of that information has just moved out of the wiki with clear cross references.  It is accessible via a FAS id.  I have marked those questions and answers as "community wiki" in Ask Fedora to allow more people (with a karma value of 75 & above) to edit it freely.  If there is some specific problem with this arrangement, let me know.

Rahul