Re: Proposal: Revision of policy surrounding 3rd party and non-free software

On 01/22/2014 03:33 AM, inode0 wrote:
I have the hope that by the introduction of the WGs (all of them) we
will gain many new users over the coming years and I'd like to let
that play out for a while before jumping off any bridges.

I question the entire concept of the project "running" after *end users* and our endless *fragmented actions* that lead to that.

To me that is a fools errand so why cant we for once *focus* on our *existing individuals* that *already* are *contributing their free time* to the project and start taking down barriers in the project instead of building new walls?

JBG