Community Domain

On 8 November 2011, I asked the Indonesia community domain (id.fedoracommunity.org). After running for a few years, this domain does not want to be used by the community, the community would prefer to use their own domain. Because of it I want to restore the domains at once took off my responsibility towards the community domain. Thus the demand of me, if there is no pleasure, My apologize.

Kind Regards,
Arif Tri Waluyo