Re: Board/Project Governance

Hi

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 2:00 PM, inode0  wrote:

We are all well aware of who owns the trademarks and who can do
whatever they want with them. That doesn't mean the Fedora Project
would not be better served by Red Hat legal and the Fedora Board
working together to better protect the trademarks and to allow their
use in ways consistent with our branding efforts. It is not a
requirement, but it is a good thing.

Sure.  My point  is that it doesn't really change the nature of these discussions and  that it doesn't require as many board members and more transparency would be helpful

Rahul