Re: Board/Project Governance

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 6:45 AM, Josh Boyer <jwboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm curious as to what people think.  I'm putting this out there as a
> discussion starter.  Hopefully the discussion it generates is positive
> and thought provoking.

So, I was serious when I said the above.  I mean, I figured maybe
comments would be light on Friday, but it's been 3 days and only two
people have made any comments at all (thank you).  None of the Board
members have said anything.

I'm all for the idea, especially if encourages more communication and more active participation in Fedora governance.  Hopefully it'll have a some room for voices outside of the technical steering committees as well, because I think it's valuable to have a wide range of experiences and backgrounds on the Board.

--
Jared Smith