Re: Board/Project Governance

On 09/06/2013 02:42 PM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
>The <open> seat could be anything.  I don't have a clear group that
>should fill it.  Maybe it can be appointed to gain valuable insight in
>specific areas (though we can always just ask for that insight
>anyway).  Maybe it could be a representative from the new Product
>Workgroups that are being formed.

Being a little more flexible with <open> might be interesting.  Instead of
just a single seat, pull in a representative from the groups needed for
solving what the current project problems are.  Don't want to derail this
with something radical if this is a controversial idea, though.

Actually this makes much sense and might be used to pull in representative from the sub-communities if necessary and solve the bit that atleast I was unsure about. ( not that I can currently think of any reason why that should become necessary but at least the option to do so would be there )

So +1 to this and Josh's proposal.

JBG