Re: Fedora IRC Board Meeting Reminder: 2013/08/29, 18:00 UTC

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 01:13:01PM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> Today's agenda: More on FESCo's proposal and what the Board would like to see

Note that discussion on this has mostly been in the FESCo ticket at
<https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1158>, and the draft proposal is at
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora.next/boardproposal>.

I just posted the following to that ticket:

So, at this point, I think that most of the concerns raised have been
addressed, with the notable exception of secondary products and a process
for that. If we can agree that that will be taken care of outside of this
proposal, I think this is basically ready to go. There are two approaches we
can take:

 1. Another week of feedback, with FESCo vote next Wednesday to send the
    proposal on and then a board vote a week from now.

 2. Board looks at the proposal as it is, possibly makes small tweaks to
    wording, and votes on it as it is. If it passes, awesome. If doesn't
    pass, we take a look at the objections and do another draft.

--
Matthew Miller  ☁☁☁  Fedora Cloud Architect  ☁☁☁  <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>