Dedicating the next release to Seth Vidal

Hi

Since we did something similar for Dennis Ritchie earlier, I think this would be a obvious thing to do to add a note of dedication in the release announcement and release notes in the memory of Seth Vidal and add the relevant links to donate etc in the release notes.  I will be happy to do both but just wanted to make sure everyone is in favor

I also wanted to float the idea of changing the codename of Fedora 20 to something related to biking or other interests of Seth since that has been floated in several places already.  We might choose to add it as an option and let the community vote instead of hand picking something as well.  Thanks!

Rahul