Re: Request: ban Harald Reindl from devel@

Le mercredi 22 mai 2013 à 07:58 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" a écrit :
> On 05/21/2013 01:40 PM, Eric H. Christensen wrote:
>
> Interesting to see an matter that have been delegate to CWG from the
> board to handle, being thrown back to the board to resolve.
>
> With an the statement that reads on CWG page " As time progresses, the
> membership will be more fluid and may no longer be listed directly on
> this page." hence the current members list might not be accurate,
>
> Who exactly are the CWG and why did the board chose those individuals?

because they showed their skills into handling properly such matter.

Now, I am not on the board since enough time to details why everyone was
appointed, but on the few I know and have interacted with seems to be
good candidate.

For example, I have seen more than once Kevin Fenzi and Jared Smith
trying to handle some thread on the mailing list, trying to refocus and
restore it to a useful state.

That the kind of reasons why they are both on the CWG.

Maybe you have a more precise question ?

--
Michael Scherer