Reminder: Fedora Board Public IRC meeting TODAY, August 29, 18:30 UTC (2:30pm US-Eastern)

Greetings!

A friendly reminder that the Board will be having a public IRC meeting
today, Wednesday, August 29, at 18:30 UTC. As always, the meeting is
open to everyone, participation is welcomed.  We always set aside time
for open Q&A at the beginning of the meeting, meaning that anyone with
questions, concerns, flames, love, or otherwise, is invited to bring
those items to the board meeting for discussion.

I believe we may have a few people out today; a few of us are at
LinuxCon, including myself, though I'll be heading back to my hotel
room for the meeting, but I recall that ke4qqq's presentation here may
be overlapping somewhat with the meeting, and inode0 is also at a
conference, so I'll keep today's agenda somewhat light, though
certainly we can add things to the agenda as well if we have
reasonable turnout.

When: 18:30 UTC (2:30pm US-Eastern), on August 29, 2012
Where: in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net (assuming no conflicts)
Meeting Info: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board/IRC
Meeting Secretary: Nick Bebout

Agenda:
* Announcements
* Open Q&A
* User Survey discussion
* Next Public Board IRC Meeting time/date confirmation: Wednesday,
September 12, 2012 @ 18:30 UTC

Cheers,

Robyn.