Re: Fedora naming proposal

Well, since Sulpher has an atomic number of 16 we won't be using it again since we are starting at Atomic number 18 Argon.  I am fine with dropping the alliteration, I as only adding it to keep the current two part name like "Beefy Miracle".  I can see how it resembles other distros, so I am cool with just sticking with the Periodic table of elements.  There will end up being some really awesome names coming up like Rubidium, and Caesium later on.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 9:06 AM, Jared K. Smith <jsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Lynn Dixon <boodaddy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I like it! I vote we use the periodic table of elements starting with
> hydrogen.

While there are many pros and cons to this scheme, let me remind
people that we already used Sulpher, and it wasn't the most popular of
release names.

--
Jared Smith