Re: Fedora Board Recap - 2012-07-25

On 07/26/2012 01:01 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
On 07/26/2012 06:19 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

Could you provide example on what you mean by "personnel and "sensitive"
issues that the board might be dealing with which might not belong in
either of those two previously mentioned instances?
That's not hard to imagine.  When I was serving as a board member, one
example was:

Person foo and bar of the same team have inter personal conflicts that
is creating a poisonous environment and driving away community
participation.  How do we resolve that?

That response would fall under the COW trac instance I would think since in my proposal this would be a) open in the community working group track instance which could/would be private and b) Be handled by the community working group to find the root issue of the conflict and resolve it.

What I was asking what personnel and "sensitive" do *not* belong in either of those two additional trac instances ( legal/cow )

JBG