Re: Regarding personnel changes in Fedora

On 07/11/2012 02:35 PM, Josh Boyer wrote:
On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:28 AM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
<johannbg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Given the recent announcement regarding the new Fedora program manager and
since I got asked I just forward those question to the right people who can
clarify these things for people preferable on a wiki page(s) in foreseeable
future.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Engineering probably answers a
number of your questions.

Yeah well unfortunately that one does not answer for example "Fedora Program Manager" who he is, what he does, and if he's being payed for serving this position or is doing so out of his or hers own free time.

Who are Fedora personal?
I interpret 'Fedora personel' as people being paid to work on Fedora,
which the above wiki page covers.  There are, of course, a very large
number of people that volunteer their time to work on various things
in Fedora as well.

So people that get paid to work on Fedora are called fedora personal while the individuals that contribute their own free time are not .

That's... Interesting to say the least..

JBG