Guidelines for the sites on fedoracommunity.org

Hello,
I see that there are some local communities who want to be included to the same local fedoracommunity.org subdomain, such as Indonesia and now Italy. I'm directly involved in that issue, as webmaster of fedoraonline.it, the actual it.fedoracommunity.org and greatest italian community. I think this could be a problem in the future too, so why not discuss about some guidelines which helps the local communities but also the website team to define clearly the state of a community?
I'm thinking about a solution like the Ubuntu communities:
obviously, everyone can create a new local community, but only one community rappresent the single State. I remember there are regular "tests", which verify the activity of the local community and if the site is just online. If the test fails another local community site has the right to take the place of the precedent one.

Sharing resources is more efficient than spreading users I think, so it should be obvious that the goal of the fedoracommunity site is to give the end user a clearly identified local community.

I'm open to be an active part in finding new guidelines, if you want.

Cheers
Robert Mayr
robyduck