Re: The Future of release names

On 05/09/2012 12:05 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:

* What changes do people want to see in a revised process?

Dunno, I don't want to change the rules.

Fwiw, I personally feel the same way. So, I am little disappointed the poll was implemented in a way that "I want the process changed" was not a separate poll item. Partly my own fault for not being present at the board meeting when this decision was made, but having that would've helped make clear what level of sentiment there is for it. As-is, it's hard to tell.

-- rex