Re: board followup to "Connotation analysis for Fedora Project codename"

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 08:01:20 -0400,
  "Jared K. Smith" <jsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would expect removals to be rare at that step, so it may be worth
risking some lawyer time to make things happen faster.

They're not.  The Red Hat legal team often removes names from the list
at this step in the process.

I was thinking of objectionable to a significant fraction of our community names. I would expect that most of those would be caught before things were handed off to the lawyers. So that would not be likely to spend time reviewing a name that would be scratched anyway because it was objectionable.