Re: Connotation analysis for Fedora Project codenames

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> But it's not only about the name for Fedora release, also for
> the other projects coming from Fedora. We have a few projects,
> that makes feelings even in the US...

For those of us who can't read the ticket you refer to can you give us
some examples of names we have used that are considered problematic
and why?

In the context of release naming since it is public it isn't hard for
anyone offended by something to comment before it is adopted if they
notice it but in other contexts this may not be possible. What other
sorts of names used within Fedora are you concerned about?

John