Re: Requests for Advice from the Board

On 02/16/2012 08:03 PM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
Fedora LTS and a single rapid release proposal -
https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/133

or are you talking about something different?

That is the one.

I got a bit more into the detail into it in a response on G+ when one from the QA community shown concerns of addition load on the QA community which I quickly dismissed ( the load both on QA and Releng should remain the same or less )

Christoph might have read that response if not I will just explain it further once I know Red Hat's reaction to it.

Regards
            JBG