Re: Endorsement of https://github.com/fedoraproject

On 02/01/2012 09:19 AM, Carlo de Wolf wrote:
Hello members of the Board,

I would like to petition the Board to endorse
https://github.com/fedoraproject as a secondary outlet of hosted code.
I do say that Fedora should endorse and administrate the account

So, let's try not to complicate the issue here.

We all had a chat in #fedora-advisory-board earlier, and the primary request here is for trademark approval, so that the disclaimer "This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Fedora Project" can be removed.

that addresses the "endorse" part.

As to the second part "administrate the account", that's not in the board's ability to do so. I'd suggest you (those making this request) be the one's empowered to take such responsibility.

-- rex