Please don't forget the goals set in 2011

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board_goals_2011

I still think these goals are really important and hope that at least
some of them are championed by members of the current board.

For the sake of convenience, they are:

1) Improve and simplify collaboration in the Fedora Community

2) Improve and encourage high-quality communication in the Fedora
Community

3) It is extraordinarily easy to join the Fedora community and quickly
find a project to work on.

4) Expand global presence of Fedora among users & contributors

5) Improve education & skill sharing in community

Some specific problems cited by FESCO and the Board at the time (which
are still quite relevant) are:

- Mailing list communication is a mess

- Fedora Classroom needs more leadership / publicity

- It's really hard to get started

I believe deeply that fixing mailing lists is going to have a lot of
far-reaching positive effects and I really hope that a board member
takes this issue on to champion in 2012.

~m