Re: FYI board tickets.

On 12/16/2011 07:24 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
Am Freitag, den 16.12.2011, 13:00 -0500 schrieb David Nalley:
2011/12/16 "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"<johannbg@xxxxxxxxx>:
It's a bit backwards to expect feed back/reply to boards ticket which an
community member creates when he cant view his own tickets.
"TICKET_VIEW privileges are required to perform this operation on Ticket
#125"

Wonder if this is a regression with the new trac. Historically the
creator of a ticket in board trac instance has been able to view and
update things (as well as folks in the cc-list)
According to the 'Privileges' setting, all authenticated users have
TICKET_CREATE, TICKET_MODIFY, TICKET_VIEW_SELF, so this should still
work.

Then we need someone else as in not a board member an user that never has to created or used the boards trac to go through the process to duplicate this

which should reveal if this is something particular to my user account or affects everybody

Regards
               JBG