Rex Dieter
Christoph Wickert
Toshio Kuratomi
Rudi Landmann

=== Not Present ===

=== Regards ===

== Updates ==
* Meeting schedule
** Wednedays at 18:30 UTC is the new time
** #fedora-meeting appears to be available at that time, we'll try
moving our public IRC meetings there

== Board Business ==
* Second Board appointment for this election cycle
** jsmith to send announcement this afternoon US time
* Discussion regarding licensing policy change proposed by Spot
** Still in discussions with Red Hat legal on the details
* Discussion regarding goals and objectives (get ball rolling for
FUDCon discussion)
** https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board_goals_2011
** The goals discussion didn't go exactly where we though it might,
but people are actively working on some of the items
** Tactical implementations and details should be driven from the
bottom up, not from the top-down (rdieter)
** Board should have a goal of resolving outstanding Legal issues
regarding trademark licensing agreements for non-software goods and
trademarks on cloud/virt images (gomix)
** Board should have a goal of working with FESCo to set a
process/procedure for secondary arches become primary arch. (Peter)
* Any other business?
** Ticket 117: Got a response back
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/178930, but it's
still cryptic.  Toshio to dig further.

== Other Notes ==
* Next Board meeting will be a public IRC meeting on Wednesday,
December 21st at 18:30 UTC in #fedora-meeting

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader