Re: Fedora Project and Fedora Board

----- "Robert 'Bob' Jensen" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry Jon, I only had money for 10 yard signs in my campaign budget or
> I would have asked for more. ;)

That was an early send...

That is what this comes down to, yard signs. I you were running for office in a city of 10,000 people and couldn't get 100 people to put your sign in their yard would you feel it is worth your time to continue running, or maybe put your time behind someone else?

I am not telling the people that want you to run what to do, I am telling the people that are in my ear for the last 8 board elections what to do. When I ask the hard questions about things I get told to "put up or shut up" I'm asking 10 people to do the same.

I am not surprised that my idea has ruffled feathers, I thank you all for the free publicity for my campaign. I wish you good luck and I hope come time for the election my name is there next to yours.

-- Bob