Re: Could someone update/remove the webpage talking about talk.fedoraproject.org please?

On Thu, 12 May 2011 09:44:40 -0500
Rick Sewill <rsewill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am under the impression, from URL:
>
> https://insight.fedoraproject.org/content/kevin-fenzi-fedora-talk-first-static-
> then-silence-talkfedoraprojectorg-closing-2011-05-05
>
> talk.fedoraproject.org has been "retired".

It has been.

> Unfortunately, people are asking about it in
> users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Please see the discussion thread,
> "Best FOSS alternative for skype?". This discussion thread is
> meandering, but one subthread is related to "Fedora SIP inside at
> FAS".

Sorry, I didn't read that thread closely as it was meandering so. ;)

> I can still do a google search and find the webpage,
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Asterisk/Configure_voip_client
> A small knit on this webpage, the ekiga example, for the screen,
> "Edit account" showed the Registrar as "fedoraproject.org", but the"
> text below this screen said the Registrar was
> "talk.fedoraproject.org".

I'll correct that page. If you notice any others, note that it's a
wiki. Feel free to at least add a note to the top that
talk.fedoraproject.org is no more. ;)

> I didn't know where to direct this message.
> If this mailing list is not appropriate,
> please tell me where I should send this message.

This is fine. ;)

kevin