Re: Seeking feedback and/or approval on CWG working group drafts

On 04/23/2011 03:02 AM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Anyhow, as to the language, we could change that to note the expulsion
> from the project is something the Board would need to handle, or just
> drop the sentence entirely, or change it based on if the Board is going
> to mediate any disputes moving forward or delegate that power.

Delegating that power isn't really a possibility.   I think, the CWG can
make a recommendation in such situations with the expectation that the
board would generally take it and just rubber stamp it but the board can
ask for clarifications or override if necessary.  Similar to FPC and FESCo.

Rahul