Re: The future of optical media within the project.

Am Mittwoch, den 12.01.2011, 17:34 +0000 schrieb "JÃhann B.
GuÃmundsson":
> I'm just wondering if the board has discussed the future of optical
> media with in the project and perhaps set any dates/releases where we
> plan to no longer support them.

Theoretically speaking we must stop them ASAP, at least official media
for give away because ATM none of the media we distribute meets the
requirements the board outlined at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Media_Handout_Requirements

The board needs to ether revisit the requirements or enforce all media
actually meet then in time for F15.

Regards,
Christoph