Re: Going passive

Sascha,

if you feel exploited by Red Hat, that's one thing, but please don't let
the Fedora community suffer from that. You are punishing the wrong
people.

Am Dienstag, den 09.11.2010, 12:20 +0100 schrieb Sascha Thomas
Spreitzer:

> The duties I am leaving open and which will be impacting are;
>
> - EMEA media production (F14 still open?)

Did you place an order? You are the only one who can do it.

> - Dual layer DVD approach

Even if I cannot change your mind, I'd like to ask you to help me with
the dual layer DVD and at least reply to the questions I sent you by
mail nearly 2 weeks ago. It's a ironic I have been fighting so hard
mainly with people from the board and with a @redhat.com email and now
you let me and the community down. Again: We are not your enemies, we
are the wrong people to punish.

> - some packages

Please follow the orphaning procedure [1].

Sascha, all I can say is I'm sorry to see you leave. As you know I have
always supported you and I will continue doing so when you decide to
come back.

Kind regards,
Christoph

[1]