Fedora Community Working Group, founding member?

During todayâs Fedora Board meeting, we ratified the draft charter to
establish a Fedora Community Working Group,
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Community_Working_Group

This is one baby step to further our vision of being more welcoming.
The next step is to solicit nominations of trusted community members to
found the group. Qualities that are important to a good candidates for the
job include:
* having street-cred, being a well-respected member of the fedora community
* having good ideas on how to improve community sentiment and productivity
* being not afraid to get your hands dirty, helping to resolve interpersonal
conflict

Does this sound like you or someone you know? Please contact me (or any
Board member). Weâd like to get the group started soon. Thanks!

-- Rex