Re: Formal signoff on moblin-meego change?

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 23:19:11 +0100,
  Peter Robinson <pbrobinson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would like to call it Fedora Mobility Netbook but the spin isn't
> ready so I think we can just drop it all together for this release.
> Lately it seems there's a lot of contention upstream and there's other
> code related things that are causing problems and over the last couple
> of months I've just not had the time to dedicate to it.
>
> So for F-14 the spin formally known as MeeGo can be forgotten (very
> unfortunately), I hope to get a remix at some point but that will
> remain to be seen.

My plan is to leave the spin page where it is, but to update it to say
there won't be a release for F14. I'll also remove it from the wiki page
that releng references when doing the spin builds. I plan to leave the
ks file in the git repo (and the spin-kickstarts package) under it's current
name and location. (If it were dropped long term, I think there is an attic
location somewheer.) I will also send a message to the design-team and docs
lists to advise them of the situation.

I won't start executing this plan until either late tonight or tomorrow.
So if someone sees something in the plan that needs changing, there should
be time to speak up.