Re: Proposal for the new Fedora Project

I think having a strong (primary?) Fedora ARM arch would really help
to keep Fedora relevant in this "touch" age for projects like Meego.

+1 to this.

I think Mike's "personal free cloud" idea is crucially important.

I think "slim Fedora on the bazillion little bitty ARM-type devices" is crucially important too.

I think maintaining a healthy desktop is important, but it's no longer about innovation.  It's about having a stable environment that can run browsers and web applications anywhere and everywhere.

I think that restructuring the project to provide a tighter focus on these two goals is a very strong idea.

My $0.02.

--g