Re: Board Composition Proposal

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010, Jesse Keating wrote:

> > Thanks for being excelllent!
> >

> I'm sorry, I'm trying to be excellent, however I cannot put myself in
> your shoes to see your viewpoint.

I'm a little confused too.  I don't see anyone from FESCo saying they'd
like to do X but haven't been allowed to because of the board.  But I'm
not sure if that's what he's advocating or not.

Some of the positions Toshio has taken seems to say he'd prefer to see
FESCo be the exception to our normal organizational structure in that it
shouldn't report to the board (unlike all the other bodies).  I could be
wrong.

Toshio, would you mind maybe re-stating what you're proposing from an org
chart view?  Or maybe correct me if I'm completely misreading you.  Email
is the worst possible format for discussions like these :(

	-Mike