Planet wiki page revisions

Based on the last discussion threads, there was at least one clear
consensus which was that our Planet purpose and guidelines aren't easy
enough to find.  One reason is they were scattered around multiple
pages.

I've combined those pages together, and also ensured that other
fractional pages now redirect to the new "all in one" page.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet

This page is the #3 listing (and #2 at the first hierarchical level)
for Google searches for 'planet fedora' and 'fedora planet'.  It's
also now the destination when a user clicks "Add my blog" on the
http://planet.fedoraproject.org page.

I added a bit of clarification about how a tag or category can be
helpful when assigning a feed to the Planet, and at the top I used the
purpose statement that Mo rewrote, with which I didn't see anyone
disagree.

The rest of the information on the page simply combines pre-existing
pages.  The guidelines appear first, so that someone coming to the
page has the opportunity to read about appropriate material before
signing up, as opposed to that information being hidden behind a link.

Patches accepted -- remember, it's a wiki! ;-)