Re: Planet Fedora guidelines?

On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 15:31 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 15:26 -0400, Chris Tyler wrote:
>
> > Personally, I don't view this as a significant problem -- a slight
> faux
> > pas on their part. (I do wonder if those who are working for Red Hat
> > find it more grating to see the logo there, perhaps? I have no
> idea).
>
> I only find it grating when someone refers to 'those working for red
> hat' as if we're a member of a group who all thinks the same way.

My apologies, not intending to imply groupthink at all. There has been a
wide range of responses to the planet post by Red Hat employees.
(However, some of the strongest responses have been from Red Hat
employees, which has reminded me that those Red Hat employees with a
$dayjob that involves competition, or even failed cooperation, may have
a different perspective from others).

-Chris