Re: proposal for the board: planet fedora != fedora people

On 18/06/10 20:42, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> We want to encourage sharing wherever it happens, I don't think Mo
> meant to imply otherwise.  More of a problem for me was not being able
> to read the post to get any context around whatever the poster was
> trying to say.

Rough

--gnome translate----------

Ubuntu provides a guide or a guide book for free in pdf format, we only
need to fill the form our identity and we are free to download if you
need please visit the link below

http://distrowatch.tradepub.com/free/w_ubun01/prgm.cgi

--
Regards,